We often get asked if you can cut down the roller blinds to fit your particular sized window, and the answer is yes! You will need a small hacksaw, good scissors or a sharp cutting knife and a steady hand. Here are the step by step instructions.
- Unroll the blind onto a flat surface.
- Measure the width of the fabric that will be required
- Cut off the excess fabric using scissors or a sharp cutting knife. A straight edge cut is important.
- Using a small hacksaw, cut the top roller tube 0.15cm wider than the fabric.
- Using a small hacksaw, cut the bottom lathe.
- Now you can reroll your roller blind, ensuring the pattern is on the outside.
- Now you can install your blinds.
For more information on how to install your roller blinds you can view our PDF installation guide.